We went to Canada where we always have a good time.
Wienie roast in the Bereseses back yard.
A little shooting with Rick, Monti and Ryan.
Me trying to look tough. This is my gun and I can shoot it.
We went to the restaurant, Charcut, in Calgary with Monti and Becky.
This was the bathroom sign. We figured out it must be unisex. Or else Ryan took care of business in the woman's bathroom.
You know a meal is great when you must take a photo of it. In the bag are warm cookies!
Our project this year was a new walkway. Hanna dug the old one up mostly on her own. She got a bee in her bonnet and finished it all.
The Magrath parade. Becky looks thrilled. Maybe it's because it was about 65 degrees and windy. Nothing like Alberta in the summer.
The cousins hanging out. I'm so glad the mad badger didn't get them all.
Grandma holding a ukulele workshop. Grace is getting really good. I love my family and I love Canada.
Last weekend we took a mini-vacation to Park City. We were able to stay at the Stein Eriksen Lodge thanks to the generosity of the Joneses. It was a beautiful weekend.
Hot-tubbing in our balcony hot tub. I like hot tubs a lot.
This photo of Hanna cracked me up. It was right when I was telling her she was a spaz at taking photos. She was like, "So?!"
Checking out the lovely view of Deer Valley Ski Resort.
Me and my girls.
The resort has a great pool and the weather was perfect for the kids to swim and me to lounge while reading my Nook.
Ryan and I went out alone one night to the Stein restaurant so...
The girls got to have their first room service ever. They loved that.
Perfect weekend,
to end the perfect summer.
5 comments:
Sweet! Looks like you had a really nice summer! Don't you love your nook? I got a kindle this summer and really like it.
P.S. And that bathroom sign is really odd!!
Ukelele workshop - so funny. Also Charcut - i think about it often. THanks for the good times. Summer is fun. Becky
looks like you had a good time.
What fun! The walkway looks really good. Can you come and do ours? :)
What a great summer you guys have had. Love the picture of you and your girls :)
Post a Comment