Monday, March 17, 2008

BYU Swim


Quists were kind enough to invite us to go swimming with them at BYU tonight. We went with the Beans also because Mr. Bean is a professor at BYU and only employees can go or take guests. For those of you unfamiliar with the BYU pool and it's rules, you have to wear a "modest" one piece swimming suit to swim there. Back in the day when I attended BYU, you had to wear a BYU issue swimming suit and man were those sexy! They were just a navy blue tank suit but I think they left them in the rotation until the were almost transparent and stretched out about five sizes. They finally changed the rules a few years back and you can now wear your own "modest" swimming suit. Apparently Karen and Tracey's girls do not own "modest" swimming suites (that fit) so they were planning on using a BYU issue suit. Well surprise! They just recently got rid of all the BYU suits and you can no longer wear a lovely BYU issue tank. So we had three teenage girls without suits. The kind BYU students who were working the locker room desk told us there might be some in the lost and found. They fished out three suits that were somewhat usable. Victoria's was almost transparent and stretched out, Taylor's was the most decent of the bunch but it was a bit big in the top for her and Sydney's had to be taken in with hair elastics. They were good sports about it and did end up swimming in the lost and found suits. Don't expect pictures of them in their suits. Teenage girls do not mess around with that kind of thing. Taylor told me she'd burn my camera if I took a picture of her.

You have to click on the picture and check out Grace's hillbilly tooth. It's so close to coming out but as of yet, no one has been able to coax it out.

I don't know what gang sign she's flashing. I'm guessing some tats will be showing up soon.

I just thought this was a cute picture of Grace.

2 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Looks like you all had a fun time..

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun girls. Gracie get that tooth out or I will come down and do it myself. I love your suits. Gram