I saw Grace at recess today and decided that tooth had to come out! It was grossing me and others out to look at it. I took her into my private "teacher bathroom" and told her to start working on it because if she didn't get it out on her own in a minute or two, I was yanking that thing out. She tried valiantly but it took me to finally wrench it free. I looked at and it had some sort of weird substance inside it. I stuck my fingernail in it and it popped out. Grace and I picked it up off the floor and I realized it was half a Nerd. This kid had half a Nerd stuck inside her tooth! I mean, it's bad when Nerds are falling out of your bra but when you literally have them stuck in your teeth, you know you have a problem. Oh well, the tooth is out and she no longer looks like the result of close inbreeding.

2 comments:
Congrats to Grace!! Was the Tooth fairy good to her?
That was hilarious! Glad it is out. Good job Shea!
Post a Comment