Not a staged photo, Ryan was actually making the bed. He's a pretty awesome husband and I would recommend all you unmarried women get a man like him. Lays sod during the day, then cleans the house at night. He's dreamy.
This is Grace's room and desk. I made them clean their rooms before they left to stay at Nana's. Sweet Grace, such a messy, messy girl but she did a good job of cleaning.
Grace put the sheets on her bed and made it, which is great because I hate changing sheets. I love that my kids are getting to the age where they can do my work.
Looking into Hanna's room. This child started to cry when I asked her to put the sheets on her bed because, "she had already made it for the pictures!" Girls.
This is looking in from the front door.
Front entry area. The desk was made by Ryan's grandpa and the painting was given to us by his grandma.
Looking from the living room to the front entry.
View of the living room from the kitchen. The one arch goes to the front entry and the other one goes to our bedroom. Orbs! Our house is so haunted.
Living room and those are the pendants lights we put in above the island. Ryan was terrified he was going to be electrocuted even though the electricity was turned off. He really does have an unnatural fear of electric shock.
Kitchen. Where I occasionally cook and Ryan cleans. I really like our Corian countertops. My favourite thing is the built in sink.
Dining area. I HATE the light over our kitchen table and am saving up for a new one. It was the best lighting package they had that we didn't have to upgrade to. I might have chosen differently now but I'll get the one I want soon.
Living room. I loves the gas fireplace. I camped out in front of it all winter. The painting was given to us by Ryan's grandma. They are the main reason we have furniture and art. Karen supplies all the other furniture. Shout out to Karen at the RC Willey Outlet in Provo!
Our bedroom and bathroom. I'm going to resist saying, "This is where the magic happens."
The girl's "wing". I really like them being on the opposite side of the house. It's like they don't even exist. "winky emoticon"
15 comments:
When you get sick of your house, you can just send it here and I'll take it. :)
The video paused right when you were reaching for the shower curtain and I worried that you were going to surprise some unsuspecting daughter. lol
Good one! I should consult you before I write my blog. That would have been good to have someone hiding behind there.
The house looks great and even Larry commented, "it's so clean." Hope you have many happy years there.
Kim, doesn't Larry know that mormons are a very clean people?
Your house is beautiful! I love how you've decorated - comfy, but sophisticated. Has it really been 7 months?
Your house is very nice (and clean). Do look at my -- it's a disaster. One of these days we will come and visit. We're talking about some day signing Annalise up for a summer soccer camp at BYU. If that every happens we'll stop by and say hello. :)
Shea, your home always looks nice and neat like that, al least when I come to visit. Love mom
Beautiful home Shea- I love the curve at the top of the doorways and the bright bedding in Grace's room. You've done a great job decorating.
Shea - LOVE IT! Tell Ryan it wasn't boring. I love peeping into other people's houses. LOL! Great job with the color selection and love the decorating. I am mostly jealous of the closets. Ours are so small and no matter how much I try not to save, we seem to have so much STUFF. I was really glad to read that you're happy there too. I know you didn't want to move so I'm glad it's working out for everyone!
The house is beautiful! Great job decorating!
Love the house lady! I love Grandpa's furniture and Grandma's artwork...lucky! I'm sorry I've been so comment-less, I'll do my best to step it up a notch! :)
Love the house lady! Can't wait to come see it. I'm sorry I've been so comment-less lately, I'll do my best to step it up a notch! :)
Thank you Sand. I feel special getting a comment from you especially since you are most likely in the hospital having just delivered a baby.
Shea, I love the house!!! And I love the videos....so Ryan maybe a wonderful cleaner, but he was way off when he thought no one would enjoy the videos! :) Anyway, it looks very comfy and very nice....I love the furniture and everything looks fabulous.....thanks for sharing! (it makes me want to stop over for tea sometime...though I don't even drink it! ha!)
~Caroline
Shea, love the house (and though Ryan is a great cleaner, he was way off that we wouldn't enjoy the video, I loved it!). Anyway, I love the furniture and the set up and the color scheme! It makes me want to stop over for tea sometime (and I don't even drink it! ha!) but I feel like I would be very welcomed and comfy there! Thanks for sharing!
~Caroline
Post a Comment