The minutiae of my not so fascinating life in small town Utah.
Friday, April 06, 2007
My Head Almost Exploded
My parents wanted to have a picture taken that included me, my mom and the girls. I do this to make them happy because I love them. I absolutely hate having my picture taken professionally. I also have issues with how my girls look. I'm a picture perfectionist and I want their true cuteness captured. This has happened a few magical times but I don't know if today was one of them. Both girls have this weird "picture smile" that drives me insane. I've yet to see this smile anywhere but in a portrait studio. Hanna looks like she is gritting her teeth and Grace won't open her mouth. So we had to pick one that had both in it because it's the only one where both my mom and I looked normal. The one of them standing up was cute I thought. I'm so glad it's over.
I think that you need one of each. The girls are growing up and they are so beautiful! I would call the photo-shoot a big success. You should see some of our goofy-faced flops.
6 comments:
OMG the one with the girls resting their chins on their fists is just precious! They really did turn out well!
I think that you need one of each. The girls are growing up and they are so beautiful! I would call the photo-shoot a big success. You should see some of our goofy-faced flops.
I think you should get one of each. Even if they are just smaller sizes meant for the photo album as opposed to the frame or wall hanging.
Your girls are beautiful, with or without "picture smiles" :)
So funny. There wasn't a pre-picture picture this time. I wasn't even in a bad mood pre-picture.
They are all beautiful Shea. It would be so hard to choose. :)
I love them all!! The girls are just beautiful :)
Post a Comment