Thirteen years ago today Ryan and I got married much too young. As stupid as we were it has worked out pretty well in my opinion. I'm not one to get all mushy but I still like Ryan which I think is more important than loving someone (although I do love him). I like hanging out with him and I still think he's pretty cute. He's also turned out to be a fabulous father which was a nice surprise. So here's to 13 years and hoping there are 13 (or so) more!
Getting to know each other in the fall of 93

Don't we look too young to be doing this?

10 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!! WOW!! You were young!!!! Here's to many more 13 years!!!!! Hope you have a nice evening together.
Have fun tonight - GO REAL!
SIL
Happy Anniversary! Wishing you a great year together!
Teenage love. Your wedding picture is adorable.
Kim
I was 20! Ryan said he wouldn't marry a teenager. We all know that a 20 year old is so much more mature than a 19 year old.
Congratulations Shea and Ryan. I still remember how caught off guard your dad and I were when you announced that the friend that you had brought home with you was really your fiance. We were totally naive as parents of a almost young adult. I guess when you brought a boy, friend home from far away Wyoming we should have guessed why. Love you both lots Mom and Dad
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Happy Anniversary :) You two are adorable together!
13 years? And I thought I was doing well at 8 years. Amazing. Sorry we missed you last weekend.
Happy Anniversary!!
so, you got married when you were 13??? (that's how young you look!)
:)
Post a Comment