Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I'm sick

There isn't much more to say except that I feel like pooh. I think I might be feeling a little bit better today so that is giving me hope that this is ending soon. I guess I have the flu because that's what everyone tells me. Whatever it is it was concocted by the devil himself. I called in sick today which I hate doing because I get the feeling they don't believe me. Maybe I should go over to the school and let them take my temperature or cough on them a bit. Ryan has been very good at taking care of me and even the kids seem concerned. Grace is just worried I won't be able to sub in her class on Friday. I'm going back to work tomorrow even if I'm not feeling great because I needs the monies.

I also got my hair cut yesterday which I think is a mistake to do when you're drugged up. I don't remember how it happened but my hair is much too short. I'm kind of pissy about it today because I pay a lot and I'm not happy with it. As we were watching "The Brady Bunch" last night, Ryan said, "Your hair looks just like Carol's." Luckily it wasn't the mullet phase and Ryan does think Carol is attractive. I didn't take it as a complement though.

5 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Sorry you are sick Shea. I have had anasty bought of something too. I am finley on the upside.

Iam also sorry about your hair cut.
you will have to post apic.

Monti said...

Hey.

Monti said...

zomg! It worked!

I too feel like people don't believe me. The problem is MEN. They have some macho BS going on and it's all a competition.

Susan said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Get better soon and hope your hair grows fast this week.