Friday, February 01, 2008

Need opinions on new blog feature

I put a music player on the site and I'm wondering what people think. I know a lot of you read and don't comment so please crawl out from under your rocks and let me know what you think. Be honest please. I can take it. You can turn it off if you don't share my taste in music, but come on! who doesn't love themselves a little Spice Girls? Girl Power!

6 comments:

Susan said...

Good music choice. Keep the music!

Anonymous said...

I love the music. Mom

Anonymous said...

ABBA would or Tina Turner would have been better

Dad

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it. If I am not in the mood I will just turn it down, but usually am in the mood and it's nice so keep it!

liz j said...

I like it! There's always "mute" if the music selection gets out of hand... I say keep the tunes.