Thursday, June 04, 2009

MC Robot

Hanna turned 10 today and one of her presents was a super awesome keyboard. We needed one because our piano was borrowed from Ryan's mom so we decided not to move it. Ryan set the keyboard up and what followed had me almost peeing my pants. Ryan has two things he can do that make me laugh to crying and one is the MC (mentally challenged) Robot. He broke that our and I was fortunate enough to have my camera in hand to capture it. I had to do a lot of convincing for him to let me put this on here so be gentle.

MC ROBOT from Shea Van Fleet on Vimeo.



Hanna on her first birthday

Hanna turning 10. That's right, she asked for a Bitty Baby. Do you have a problem with that?

11 comments:

Ter said...

man I was cringing waiting for him to fall down the stairs! Thankfully he didn't do that. :)

Happy birthday hanna!

Anonymous said...

I LOVED MC Robot!!!!!!!! tell him i want him to do that every year for Hanna's birthday please!

Happy Birthday Hanna!!!!!

Mellykins

Anonymous said...

Hi Hanna, I'm glad you like your bitty baby. She is beautiful. I can see that the clothes I made fit. Love you. Gram

Anonymous said...

That is gold. Happy Birthday Hanna!!

JenH

SuburbiaMom said...

Too much fun! I can't believe Hanna is 10!!!!

ChristineR said...

Happy big double digits Hanna! Precious pics of her too.

I also thought Ryan was going to fall backwards at any moment, though I'm glad he didn't. Great stuff. LOL

JoEllen said...

LOVE IT!! That was awesome Ryan!!!

Happy birthday to Hanna!!

runnergirt said...

Go Ryan, Go Ryan, it's your birthday! Oh wait, you shouldn't be dancing. Happy Birthday to Hannah

Natalie said...

Well, if Ryan ever gets tired of his day job, he's always got something to fall back on!

Hannah looks so grown up - but not too grown up for a bitty baby. Hope she had a happy birthday!

kimberlee said...

Happy Birthday Hannah!

Lori-Ann said...

Looks like Hannah had a great b-day! Ryan was cracking me up- Too funny!!!