

This is my first post ever. I still don't really know what to post or why I'm doing this but hopefully someone will find it mildly entertaining. I asked my SIL what I should write about and she told me she always like my photo captions when I shared vacation slideshows but I don't know if I could justify an entire blog for that.
Instead I thought I'd focus my first post on my girls. Grace is 5 and Hanna is 7. Above are their school pictures, Grace is on top. I think both are beautiful and of course, super duper smartypants. Their are both really different even though they are mistaken for twins at times. I'm sure if you end up reading this blog on a regular basis you will learn more about them. I'm a little worried about Grace and her recent love of boys. She told us today that Hunter (boy in her class) loves her because she's pretty. I have to laugh because Hunter is a tiny, although cute, little boy in class who wears glasses and sports a fine mullet. Hanna meanwhile has no interest in boys other than friends. In fact I think sometimes she doesn't realise there is a difference between boys and girls.
The exciting news this week is the new computer. We moved out of the 80's and bought ourselves a new 17 inch iMac. It's so pretty and white. Our old lime green iMac is jealous but I tell it that the girls will still use it for games. The old Limey had served me well for almost 7 years but I literally had to plug my ears when it loaded a program because I couldn't stand the grinding sound it made. So good-bye Limey and hello Whitey. I also am now converted to Safari which is super fast compared to Netscape. I'm even getting used to the new way I use bookmarks.
That is about it for this post. Tomorrow I'm off to the therapist (that's another post) and then I'm going to suprise Ryan by putting the Christmas lights up myself. I'm hoping I don't fall off the ladder and die.
8 comments:
Shea- I'm so happy to have another blog to read. I can't wait to get to know you and your family. Good luck putting up the lights today- very ambitious!
Yay Shea!!!
Your blog looks great, and I love the title. LOL!
You would never catch me up on a roof putting up lights. I have a heart attack when Oli does it!
Congrats on your new blog, your new computer and your new phone!
BTW, do you mind if I add you to my blogroll?
Hi Shea! LOVE the new blog! I can't wait to follow along and learn more about your beautiful family :)
Shea, pleased to meet you : ) (I've wandered over from Dana's blog)...your family look great, and looking forward to getting to know you.
Hi Shea!
Great Blog. Love the name. Looking forward to getting to know you and your beautiful family :)
YAY a new blog for me to goof off on! Thanx, Shea! :) Don't fall off that ladder b/c I want to read about the therapist visit. Is it to do with your loss in August? Oh and I happen to like your current name of a blog...it's more fun than all the others! LOL I'm so not worthy to be talking to such a hip and "now" lady like yourself who sports a razr AND a 17" iMac...*bowing down* I'm not worthy, man! ;)
Hello
Glad you are still alive and did not fall off the ladder. I hope you and whitey get to spend many great times, many late nights together and laughter like you shared with limey.
Yes, I am going to encourage the dream. I am giving her a rope to practice cow-roping in the back yard and some classic country music to inspire. You and Ry will love that.
Post a Comment