Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Not THAT Shea

I was just alerted that there is another blogger with the address sheamusings@blogspot.com. Mine is SHEASMUSINGS@blogspot.com. I'm thinking this is going to cause some problems but I hope everyone will end up here. Should I change my address? How irritating since I already sent it out out to family and friends. Also if anyone has a great suggestion to name my blog I'd love to hear it. Winner gets a chicken dinner.

4 comments:

me said...

Mmmmm...you're gonna drive here and COOK? SCHWEET! I hate to cook lately? Ummm...a title...drawing a blank here. Maybe you could call it 'drawing a blank'? hehe

Dana Kuzmanovski, M.Ed., BCBA said...

Mmmmmm, a chicken dinner??? You have no idea how motivated I am by food!!! LMAO!

How about sheas_musings@blogspot.com?

Okay, I don't think that one will win me the chicken dinner, but that's all I could come up with on short notice. :)

I'll give it some more thought...

Anonymous said...

My name suggestion is 'determined' instead of as-yet-to-be-determined.
SIL

Anonymous said...

How About "Little Canadian, Big Ideas"
-Kristin