Sunday, November 11, 2007
Diorama!
Hanna and Grace entered the PTA Reflections Program this year in the 3-D art catagory. We were pressed for time this year because of the Disneyland trip so they only entered one each. The theme this year was: I Can Make a Difference By... Grace said she could make a difference by picking up litter and Hanna by planting a garden. Grace won 1st place in her age and category and Hanna placed second in hers. They had an assembly at school and both girls got called up in front of the school. Grace won a $25 Walmart giftcard which she used to purchase an iDog and Hanna won the game Pass the Pig. I was subbing in Hanna's class the day of the assembly and I have to say I was pretty proud although I was a little worried that maybe Grace had a tad too much parental help (Ryan).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
WOW! How creative! Congrats to the girls :)
How cool! They did a nice job.
Very creative.
The girls did a great job on their projects Shea!
Dad deserves props too.
ChristineR
Shea your girls did such a great job!
Hanna and Grace, what a good job you did on your diaramas. You were just planning what to do when I was visiting you. I can see why you won the prizes. Love you Gram
Way to go Hanna and Grace!!
VERY VERY WELL DONE! My Parents did a lot of my projects, but the deal was...was that we had to sit next to them the entire time. I remember sleeping with my head on the table or even on the floor under the table till ealry morning hours while mom tried to make me stay awake because this was, "My Project".
Well done, Hanna and Grace!! Keep up the good work! :)
I must say I was a bit disappointed that you didn't capitalize on the opportunity to entitle your bit 'Diarama-rama' a la The Simpsons. But seriously, thats some nice work girls. Much love from your Aunt BEcky
Post a Comment