The minutiae of my not so fascinating life in small town Utah.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
If you don't watch "The Hills" this will mean nothing to you
Brilliant! I could go into a whole thing here about how I think JustinBobby is an idiot and Audrina a fool but that would just make me sound like a moron. I guess it's too late to avoid that. *Language Warning!*
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How did you know I would so appriciate that clip. That was hallarious and I think word for word with of coarse bleeping through the naughty words. I can't believe she actually dated him for that long, HELLO! Thanks for the laugh.
2 comments:
How did you know I would so appriciate that clip. That was hallarious and I think word for word with of coarse bleeping through the naughty words. I can't believe she actually dated him for that long, HELLO! Thanks for the laugh.
I don't watch The Hills but I was still laughing at that video!
Post a Comment