The minutiae of my not so fascinating life in small town Utah.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Radiohead Covering The Smiths
You be the judge but I'm putting this on my list of great covers.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I kinda got chills and felt emotional watching that for some reason. On the Onion AV a while ago they were talking about Morrissey and had a clip of him live recently and I had to concur that he's still got it. Hey did you hear that Johnny MArr is teaching music at a University in Britain somewhere? Too bad they will probably never reunite. Becky
So what are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? We are headed down to Mapleton I think on Friday and coming back either Sat. or Sun. Just wondering what the gang is up too.
3am in the morning....shopping? HAHAHAHAHA, I am still laughing. I know you guys like good deals but I know you really like your sleep also, so I am assuming you were joking until I hear otherwise:) If you guys wanna do something, let me know. I'll have my cell with me.
Also my goals is to not enter any sort of store this weekend, unless it's the conoco to get some nachos. Come on down if you want. We could play games or something. I wish I had a bigger house. :(
The Nacho comment made me laugh....you're funny. I can ask the in-laws if we can hang at their house on Friday night if you want. I guess I better get ready to go. I have procastinated all morning. The boys are so excited, Uncle Mitchell is bringing an early x-mas present for the them today. Forget Thanksgiving, they can't wait till he gets here. Adios!
10 comments:
I kinda got chills and felt emotional watching that for some reason. On the Onion AV a while ago they were talking about Morrissey and had a clip of him live recently and I had to concur that he's still got it. Hey did you hear that Johnny MArr is teaching music at a University in Britain somewhere? Too bad they will probably never reunite.
Becky
Good Video Shea:)
Marr was just here in Winnipeg playing/supporting another band.
He plays with Modest Mouse doesn't he?
So what are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? We are headed down to Mapleton I think on Friday and coming back either Sat. or Sun. Just wondering what the gang is up too.
3am in the morning....shopping? HAHAHAHAHA, I am still laughing. I know you guys like good deals but I know you really like your sleep also, so I am assuming you were joking until I hear otherwise:) If you guys wanna do something, let me know. I'll have my cell with me.
I'm not going!! I did it last year and it was a big waste. Tracey is going. I've got to save my money for next weekend's fun.
Also my goals is to not enter any sort of store this weekend, unless it's the conoco to get some nachos. Come on down if you want. We could play games or something. I wish I had a bigger house. :(
The Nacho comment made me laugh....you're funny. I can ask the in-laws if we can hang at their house on Friday night if you want. I guess I better get ready to go. I have procastinated all morning. The boys are so excited, Uncle Mitchell is bringing an early x-mas present for the them today. Forget Thanksgiving, they can't wait till he gets here. Adios!
Love this!!
Post a Comment