My super talented friend Sarah Graham makes beautiful nursing blankets and is selling them online. I'm, thankfully, not nursing anymore but I would have loved one of these when I was. Sarah is one of these people who can buy a rundown house in Vallejo, CA and then make it into the cutest thing you've ever seen with nothing but paint, elbow grease and a sewing machine. I'd call her and she'd be in the process of ripping her kitchen floor out by herself while nursing a baby. She's insane but I love her. So if you're nursing a baby, buy one of
Sarah's blankets. They'll keep strangers from seeing your goodies.
Lovely!
Adorable!
2 comments:
Thank goodness I'm not nursing anymore! Though, I do like the fabric Sarah has chosen. Way cute. I'll have to check out the rest her blankets on etsy. There's always someone I know who is pregnant.
Those are so sweet!! Good luck to her!
Post a Comment