Thursday, October 02, 2008

Check this out!

Our house for sale blog was featured on Nesting Place today. I'm going to pee my pants with excitement! Now if this will just sell our house I'll be forever in her debt. I normally have 2 hits per day on that blog and this morning I already have 730. BTW, Nesting Place is where I got my paint colour for our new home, Tobacco Road.

13 comments:

Kristin said...

very cool.

Anonymous said...

I hope it starts helping.

Anonymous said...

By the way that comment was from Tisa . Now my usre name isn't working.

Susan said...

That's neat. I hope it works.

Amara said...

Crap. I wanted to just email you. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Here goes my marathon comment: Shea, you must have been going to Shauna Memory! I was there a few times --she's a killer! I was so excited to see you in Utah, I guess I exaggerated a little. I'm in Mapleton (hopefully no one comes to get me!) but I teach further north in Springville. So not helpful to you. You're welcome any time though! Shauna kind of mentored Wendy (the redhead in the picture with me) who mentored me (although Billy Blanks personally has to certify you if you want to teach -we go to L.A. every year).

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Our house has been on the market since early August and I'm beginning to get very discouraged. I just might copy you and start a new house selling blog!

Your home is beautiful!

My Three Girls (The A girls) said...

Hey Shea

Just wanted to leave you a comment. I am glad you are teaching the nester a thing or two.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. Wow 730....that's the way to sell a house! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shea! Long time no see! I found you thru the link on nester and just laughed when I "knew" the person she was talking about. It really *is* a small world, I guess. ;) Good luck selling the house!!

Shea said...

The house blog has had 2700 hits this week! Amazing.

Chelle said...

Nice, how does that happen? getting on the nesting place?

Shea said...

She found the blog through a comment I made and thought it was a good idea. Lucky me.

Chelle said...

NICE! I hope it kicks things into high gear for you!