Ryan got back from D.C. Wednesday night and he brought us all t-shirts. He bought himself some presidential peppermints.
When I googled them I found that someone was trying to sell some on Ebay for $65. Maybe he should have bought a box of them? I did advise him not to open them.
Ryan went to Hanna and Grace's classrooms yesterday and talked to them about the inauguration and being a police officer. Both classes seemed to be really interested. Hanna told us about a conversation she had at school after Ryan came. She acted all annoyed by it but I think she was proud.
Kid: "Hanna your dad is awesome!"
Hanna: "How do you know? You're not even in my class."
Kid: "The whole school knows!"
Other than that, it's been a pretty uneventful week but a good one. Wait! I had a mental breakdown about the "summer house" stove but Angela intervened and all is well. I've been doing a good job at sticking to my eating and exercise plan. Not so good about my "being nice" resolution but I'm still working on it. If people weren't such idiots it would be a lot easier. I'm just going to throw something out there... If you are in a group of women who are all larger than you, do not go on about how little you are or how much you don't weigh. They do not want to hear it. If you are losing weight mysteriously, do not tell someone who is in charge of a work weight loss challenge, "What if I'm need to gain weight?" No one wants to hear this. We feel bad enough about ourselves and you rubbing your minuscule weight or mysterious weight loss in our faces does not help. Okay rant over.
Thank you note from a boy in Grace's class. Ryan in front of the White House.
7 comments:
Cayden came home with his trooper badge and told me all about officer VanFleet and how he got to be in line for the presidents thing and that he had to wake up at 3:00 a.m. and how he took a lot of fun pictures.. it was so funny he acted like he had learned more in that day with Ryan than in his whole 4yrs. in school, so thank you "Trooper VanFleet". It really did sound like you had an amazing experience, so thank you for your time and for the awsome badges which cayden has worn for two days straight.:)
Also I agree skinny women that brag about being skinny suck!
But you shouldn't worry you look great, I need to start exercising with you maybe then I could loose some pounds.
Thank Laura. Ryan thought that was cool.
I don't know who 'that' skinny chicky-poo is, but I don't like her. (Though, if you do find out her secrets, pass them on. shhh.)
Sounds like Ryan is a full fledged VIP around there. Move over Gary Coleman!
how cool would that to be there...he'll have a great story to tell grandkids and greatgrandkids, won't he? Skinny chicks suck, hahaha!
I will be at basketball on Thursday. It is almost as fun as watching paint dry, so I am glad you will be there.
...you know how I feel about skinny...obnoxious!!
That note from Wyatt is simply precious! What a neat opportunity for Ryan and for the girls to be proud of their Dad.
LOL I totally agree it would be so much easier to be nice if people weren't idiots! ;)
Post a Comment