The whole family. So prolific!
We are back now after a, thankfully, uneventful trip home from Canada. It was a great two weeks spent with my parents and my brother's family. We had a lot of fun times that are just too numerous to mention. Ryan and I spent a lot of our days watching the entire Arrested Development series on DVD. It reaffirmed my love for this series. Next Halloween we are all dressing up as Bluths. I didn't take pictures of Christmas day because I got a new camera for Christmas and it was yet to be unwrapped. I'm sure you can picture it in your minds... the frenzied present opening and happy kids. Here are a few photos from the trip. (remember mom, you can click on the pictures to make them bigger)
Here is the whole family minus Ryan who is taking the picture, hanging out in my parents kitchen. I'm making Cocomotion!
On Boxing Day, Monti and Becky had a little party at their new house. We played a wicked game of Catch Phrase Music Edition with Rick and Dar.
Hanging out by the wood burning stove with Cobalt at Monti's house. I heart Cobalt.
It snowed a lot so we were outside quite a bit sledding in my parent's yard. It's pretty awesome that they have a hill big enough in their yard that we can use to sled on. Just kick the kids outside and there is instant fun. Becky wanted to build an igloo and one day the snow was perfect for it. She got out the saw and started working. We got a little done before it got too cold.
That's a mighty fine igloo you're building.
Hanna with Betsey, because she is the only one in the family except for my mom, that will tolerate this cat.
Grace showing that she is capable of growing an adult tooth. Praise be!
Ah, the shame of Karaoke. It's so fun too! We spend New Year's Eve at Rick and Dar's playing "Sing Star". I think this is Monti and I singing "Total Eclipse of the Heart"

Hiphopapotamous or Rhymenocerous? Only the "rap hand" knows.

I took this photo as we were leaving my parent's house. This was after we had to jump start our car with Monti's car that we had to maneuver out of a huge drift. One of many in my parent's driveway. Ryan and I were saying some not so nice words.
13 comments:
It looks like you had a great time, I have also always wanted to build an igloo, so I am very jelous that you got to do that. There was great work manship that went into the building of your igloo I will have to get lessons :) I am glad your all home safe and that you had a great time with your family.
That cat is HUGE! All fur or is he really that big?
Very nice pics. Looks like a fun time! So glad you made it home safely. That was freaky cold weather.
Whooops...Anonymous was me. Sorry! JenH
Cheryl I think it's a lot of fur but it isn't a small cat.
Happy New Year Shea! We got Sing Star too and LOVE it!! And Iain and I were huge fans oF Arrested Development too! So disapointed is was cancelled.
Remember, all of being together at Christmas isn't that impressive cause there's only two kids!
Yes Monti, but your mom and dad think that it is impressive and we all had a fantastic time. Thanks to both our kids and families for being home for Christmas. Mom
And Shea I do know that if you click on the pictures that they enlarge.
Looks like you were "totally" into the song! Fun pictures!
wow that's one big cat!!
looks like you had a good time, and the pics are great!
That cat is HUGE.....it might be the biggest cat I have ever seen.
I love the pictures. Tell us about your new camera.
Great pics Shea! I love the igloo and the family pic.
Ok I'm curious, what is cocomotion?
And how dreadful of that lady at temple. I mean, it's all relative, whether you have 2 or 15 kids if they are all home the family is 'complete'. She took away from your Mom's happy moment. Geesh.
Post a Comment