We are having internet issues at our house and are currently using my mother in law's wireless account. It's SLOW so until I get real internet, I don't think I'm going to be able to load pictures on here. My cousin Chelle had this on her blog and I found it amusing so I thought I'd try it, plus it doesn't need pictures. You Google "Shea needs", then Google tells you what you need and we all know that Google is omniscient.
* Shea needs "Quietvision". I like to think of this as a way to turn off people's annoying voices at will.
* Shea needs 11 million dollars in repairs. YES I DO! Start with the brain and end with my sagging knees. 11 million should get me some good boobs too.
* Shea needs to be replaced. Did Ryan write this?
* Shea needs help. Holy sh*t! Google can read my mind!
* Shea needs good knights. I wouldn't mind some good knights to conquer kingdoms for me and make me ale.
* Shea needs more time. I'm skeptical. More time for what? Work? Cleaning? More money and more time would be better.
* Shea needs strong runs to make team. I do need strong runs but my "team" is me so I make it by default.
* Shea needs her first bath. That's just wrong.
* Shea needs to give me God of War by tomorrow. Yowsers! I don't know where this god is but I'll do my best.
* Shea needs somebody to shove. Don't we all? I'm off to shove someone right now.
7 comments:
That's hilarious Shea..I'm going to go try it right now...
That's funny! I tried this and apparently there are alot of dogs named Dori - Dori needs a good home, Dori the seeing eye dog isn't seeing very well any more... and then I came across a blog for a Dori with breast cancer and it is being written by someone else now as she is on hospice care. So sad! I have only known one other Dori in my life so I feel like I know this woman now.
I did this thing where you get wikipedia to come up with your band name and album title and cover.
My band is Hannibal Price
Our Album "Break it in three places"
and the cover is a picture of a lakeshore.
The link to that is
http://www.avclub.com/articles/meme-time-wikipedia-names-your-band,24139/
Becky needs to get off work early that day
Becky and exorcism
Becky needs a good home
Isn't it so interesting how Google just knows EVERYTHING! (except google is way off about my sexual orientation, waaaaaay off!)
Lori-Ann needs counselling...that came up many times...
Post a Comment