Thursday, February 12, 2009

We totally have this book!

Ryan's Aunt Melissa or "Cat Aunt" sent this book to us a few years ago. Actually I think ours is just titled "Cats". My kids never came up with something this entertaining while reading it. Though I'm a little troubled that this child is still using the term "brainstorm" and not "thought shower".

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thast made me laugh. Thanks
Becky

My Three Girls (The A girls) said...

very funny..........You are kitten obessed lately lady.

Lori-Ann said...

I laughing out loud!! That is one creative kid!

noelle said...

please tell me that 'thought shower' is not some politically correct term people are supposed to use?

Shea said...

Someone at school told me that they are supposed to say "thought shower" now. I thought they were joking but apparently "brainstorm" isn't good anymore.

noelle said...

why were brains getting offended at the connotation of 'storm'? ... sometimes it's nice to live in the non-politically correct countries :)

Anonymous said...

LOL! Mike had to come see what I was laughing about and he said "Shea must have a lot of time on her hands." LOL... he should talk after spending the last hour on MySpace checking out crazy musicians.
~Christine