Thursday, December 14, 2006

Rolo Turtles for All



I've had a few requests to post the "recipe" for Rolo Turtles. My friend Christine turned me on to these and now I'm addicted. I sent them out as neighbor gifts and everyone has commented on them. Not my fudge though. Hmmm. So here is the secret recipe. Sorry about the small picture but it's the only one I could find on the internet.

Heat oven to 200
Put wax paper on baking sheet
Place small pretzels on sheet
Place one Rolo on each pretzel
Put in oven until the Rolos are soft (5min?)
Take sheet out and press a pecan half onto each Rolo.
Put in fridge to set
Voila! A Rolo turtle!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm Shea. I will have to try those out.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, now that is my kind of recipe! Easy and with chocolate!!!!

I will make these ones...for sure!

Nicole said...

Ooo, they sound yummy!!! I LOVE rolo's!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope those taste good 'cause they sure don't look good!

Anonymous said...

Shea those sound delicious and totally do-able. I will have to try them this year. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

Tyla'sMommy said...

Hmm this looks good! I'm glad I decided to look through your archives! :)