Hanna had her first piano recital today and she did a fabulous job. I have to admit I was a little nervous but she play We Three Kings without one mistake. Oh and BTW she was the only child who didn't make a mistake. What? Did I just say that? Yes she's pretty much perfect. She's only been taking piano since September so I think she's doing very well. We didn't take a picture during (too distracting) so we made her pose after everyone was done. She cracked me up because after she finished her piece she curtsied. Funny kid.
3 comments:
YAY FOR HANNA! That is quite an impressive accomplishment and you have every right to be proud. Sounds like she has found a bit of her natural talent in piano!
WTG Hanna! I took piano lessons until I went to University and always enjoyed the recital at the end of the year. I think it's great that she's gotten started on it so early. I hope my kids take an interest one day...
WTG Hanna!!!
Post a Comment