Both girls entered the PTA Reflections contest this year. The theme was "My Favorite Place". Hanna entered a story in the literature category and a photo in the photography category. Grace entered a photo collage in the visual arts category. Hanna placed first in literature and second in photography while Grace placed third in visual arts. I was the proud mom and genuinely surprised that Hanna did so well in literature. She wrote a story about Disneyland and I think I forgot to save a copy of it or I'd post it here. Anyway the Van Fleet girls cleaned up with king size Hershey bars and Walmart gift cards which they already spent on Polly Pockets and a gumball machine. Hanna is thinking she will get rich from this gumball machine. I'm going to post their soccer pictures in this post just because I think they're cute.

1 comment:
They ARE cute! T will hopefully be doing soccer this spring and I can't wait to have cute pics to share too! Do the girlies like soccer? Congrats to those little ladies for their awards and entrepreneur spirit!
Post a Comment