Saturday, December 01, 2007

Hanna's activity days talent show

Hanna had to display a talent she had for activity days (church girls program) and she chose to play the piano. I had to miss it due to partying it up and outlet shopping in Park City with friends. That makes me sound like a fabulous mother but we had this planned before the talent show was planned. Ryan took Hanna and Grace and was able to reenact the "good" parts for me at home. Apparently there was unicycle riding and unicycle dancing with the unicycle as a prop by one of the leaders. I'm sorry that didn't get taped but Ryan did a good job of acting it out for my amusement. Hanna did a great job and I was amazed with her ability to turn the page and then continue to play. She's only been playing for a year and I'm mainly happy that she seems to like doing it.
*for some reason it's playing the video twice*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hanna - Beth says she is proud of you for your awesome piano playing.
So how was the shopping Shea?
Becky

Shea said...

It was good. I got something special for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Good job Hanna. She's so sweet!

Nicole said...

Awe! She did fantastic!

Susan said...

Hanna did a good job. It's not easy to play in front of people.