Sunday, November 16, 2008
Is this weird?
I was skipping the last hour of church today and while I was walking to my car I heard a kitten meowing. It was a sad meow and at first I thought the cat was hurt or in danger. I look for it and see that it's in the middle of the parking lot. Once it sees me it immediately starts running toward me. CUTEST KITTEN EVER! A little grey tabby kitten that was purring by the time I picked it up. I don't know what got into me but I put it in my car and drove home! It curled up on the seat and started cleaning itself. I walked in the door and Ryan saw that cat and said, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I told him the story and then he said, "What is wrong with you?" What is wrong with me? Um I saw the world's cutest kitten, she looked at me and purred. Duh. The cat jumps up on Ryan and starts kneading his chest. Can you die from cuteness? Ryan was not happy about this. Yes, he agreed that the cat was "very cute" but that it obviously belonged to someone. He also brought up that, while he loves animals, he doesn't want to care for one. It's true. Remember Otto? The dog we got and then gave away because, well, dogs are hard! The cat's cuteness did not convince Ryan to let me keep it. Nor did my argument that since it found me in the church parking lot, it must be a sign from God to keep it. So I took kitty back to the church and set him free. I'll go back later tonight to see if he's still hanging around. Ryan did say that if it shows up at our house, without me luring it there with kibble, we can think about keeping it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh Shea I hope it finds it's way to your house...that is too funny that you just took it home though. lol!
It's so not like me! I think it was just too cute and I needed a kitty fix. When I got back to church to pick up the kids, a bunch of teenage girls were holding it. I hope someone took it home or found it's home. -Shea
I don't think it's weird at all, but then again, I'm always wanting to bring home stray animals. Hey, you could always give the kitty to Karen for Christmas! :)
I am still laughing at Qwen's comment, too funny! I am a sucker for kittens. I wish they would stay kittens. They grow up way too fast and then they just annoy me. Good Luck with that. My program that downloads my pics is having issues. I am at my parents house and I brought my cmaera chord to see if I can download them down here. I'll see if I can download the Stein Spa picture (WHICH YOU WILL NOT POST WITH ME IN IT, CROP ME OUT)within the next day or two.
Karen just hates cats, not kittens so it wouldn't work. Yes Amanda, those pictures would be great but don't stress.
Post a Comment