LOL....that's too funny! (I love tuxedo cats too.) Our cat Milo would have a fit. We have to put him in the bathroom when we drag out the vacuum cleaner, otherwise he'll attack it (and the vaccumer). He's got issues with them, apparently.
I think all these cat posts of late indicate you really really want a cat of your own. ;-) They're so much easier to take care of than a dog. "A cat makes a house a home."
very cute.....I need one of those one too. It would just follow the golden retriever around 24 hrs. I should have listend to people who warned m e not to get a shedding dog.
7 comments:
Makes me want to get one for Cobalt
Becky
I'll take the Roomba but pass on the cat.
I think they have to go together. You could put Audrey on it.
LOL....that's too funny! (I love tuxedo cats too.) Our cat Milo would have a fit. We have to put him in the bathroom when we drag out the vacuum cleaner, otherwise he'll attack it (and the vaccumer). He's got issues with them, apparently.
I think all these cat posts of late indicate you really really want a cat of your own. ;-) They're so much easier to take care of than a dog. "A cat makes a house a home."
I'll readily admit I would like a cat but not until we are settled in our new house. Maybe next fall.
You don't currently have a cat? I thought you would always have a cat. What's going on Shea?
very cute.....I need one of those one too. It would just follow the golden retriever around 24 hrs. I should have listend to people who warned m e not to get a shedding dog.
Post a Comment