Monday, September 24, 2007

Guitar Hero, You're My Hero

Last Sunday while dining at a friend's house, I was introduced to Guitar Hero and was mesmerized. The next Friday Amanda, Karen, Tisa, Tracy and I had a girls night out and after we did what we wanted to do in Provo, we headed to Tracy's house to play some Guitar Hero. We were still going at midnight and Amanda had her trusty camera with her. I'd began the afternoon with a migraine and by the time Amanda picked me up I'd had two Lortab, two Advil and two Aleve, so I'm not responsible for anything I did or the way I looked that night. I still kicked everyone's butt. Rock on!

Shout at the Devil! This is my interpretation of a rock star move while sitting on a banana chair.


Concentrating hard here while playing "Woman" by Wolfmother


This picture of Karen cracks me up. Those Quists are so proper. Even when playing Guitar Hero.


Now she's feelin' it!


Yowsers! The cheerleader comes out in Amanda.


I look like death but I'm playing a mean ukulele.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude - that looks like a party!
Rock on.
BEcky
Hey - did you know Naomi Watts is wanting to be Narcissa in the next potter movie? That would be cool.

Anonymous said...

That was a fun time. Tell Tracy thanks for me. You handled all the medication very well:D How come my head looks so huge next to yours!!! It's the camera....I wish, LOL! Keep practicing because I am going to beat you next time.

Nicole said...

LOL! It's so funny you posted this... I have been looking at Guitar Hero for my boys for Christmas! You may have just sealed the deal, now I want it for myself!!!!

Lori-Ann said...

That game looks like so much fun!! You are such a Rock Star!! LOL!

Ter said...

You look like you're having fun, and you look so young, like a kid.

Dana Kuzmanovski, M.Ed., BCBA said...

Those pictures are so funny!

I have been tempted to get that game, and now we'll have to get it. :)

Rock on!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Wow you guys looked like you were haveing a blast!

noelle said...

i thought of your ukulele skills the other day when i was watching some flight of the conchords... still keeping it up? :)