Saturday, September 15, 2007

Problems with Layout

Some people have been commenting about my pictures and links being way down at the bottom of the page. Just wondering if this is a problem for everyone? I haven't noticed it but Jonesy, Kim and Luisa all said it was doing this. I'm a little particular about how things look and knowing this has been irritating me. I also have no idea how to fix it since to me everything looks as it should.

Nothing much to blog about lately. I worked three days this week and Friday was not the best day. It's amazing how a few kids can make a class nearly unbearable. Hanna and Grace are both in soccer and doing really well. Grace is a running and kicking maniac while Hanna is a good defender. Hanna is our Eddie Pope and Grace is our Freddy Adu. I'm going to take some video and photos next week to post.

Here is a photo of Grace having a tea party in her room a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was a rather elaborate set-up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This time it was normal.

Grace is so pretty! Shea, she needs a cat.... a real animal to have tea parties with. Just break down and go to the shelter. Don't you have your Dad's heart?

Just an hour ago, Thomas was sliding Shadow down the banister as he walked down (which he had been in trouble many times before for) and some how lost hold of him and Shadow dropped over the other side about 10 feet down and then tumbled down the rest of the stairs. I wouldn't be suprised if he ends up with brain dammage. He seems to be well though. There goes one more of his nine lives:(

Anonymous said...

Hey there - when i chck your blog at home on the Macs it looks fine. Lately at work on PCs all the side stuff (links, etc.) is way down at the bottom.
Nice going worker bear - sorry not all kids were cooperating.
Becky

Anonymous said...

The blog always looks and works great for me. But I am a Mac user too.

Ter said...

Last time I looked your photos and links were on the bottom but today it was normal.

Grace is cute with her little tea party set up. :)

TBT

Nicole said...

Your blog always looks fine for me. That tea party picture is so cute :)

Anonymous said...

Back to normal today. Love Microsoft, always full of surprises.

Kim