Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I win Safari!

One of only things I didn't like about Safari, other than most programs aren't written for it which means less little gadgety things for me to use, is that it wouldn't remember my user names and passwords for sites. I would have to use my own little fingers to type in my user name and passwords for the majority of the sites I frequent. Yesterday I took the time to look at Safari's preferences and low and behold there was a little box I could check in the autofill that was for "user names and passwords". It's like a internet rebirth! I can now get into the sites I really need, like Facebook and Blockbuster, without having to type anything. I'm telling you, I see big things happening now that I have this time to spare.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice going Shea - everything's coming up Shea. Good work
Becky

Ter said...

hehehe well aren't you quite the technical gal. ;)