The minutiae of my not so fascinating life in small town Utah.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Presents
My friend Michelle just told me about Anne Taintor website and I'm already thinking of which one each of my friends is going to get. Michelle must know me well enough to know I'd love her products.
Me? Karen? Kristin? Tracey? Amanda? Everyone?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
LOL. Vince has been out of town and so we have been having cold cereal for dinner. Not that we don't have cereal for dinner sometimes when he is home. Funny stuff! I love them all!
ok, thanks for announcing to the world that I MIGHT have a tattoo somewhere, lol! Those fit everyone’s personality though. I like Karen's. That's so her!
3 comments:
LOL. Vince has been out of town and so we have been having cold cereal for dinner. Not that we don't have cereal for dinner sometimes when he is home. Funny stuff! I love them all!
I love Anne Taintor. I've ordered a few things for presents. They're awesome!
ok, thanks for announcing to the world that I MIGHT have a tattoo somewhere, lol! Those fit everyone’s personality though. I like Karen's. That's so her!
Post a Comment