Saturday, January 05, 2008

Van Fleet family pictures

My parents wanted a family picture for Christmas and while I'd rather have hot pokers stuck in my eyes, I decided it was time we had one taken. I'm pleased with how they turned out. I'm not loving my collared shirt choice but that's just me being crazy and you've got to love the crazy.

6 comments:

Quinn said...

Those are gorgeous! I am sure your parents loved them. I hope you do too.

Nicole said...

They came out great!!

Ter said...

great photos! I've said it before, you've got a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

Nice family picture. I still feel like I have to threaten my kids with everything they own when it comes time for pictures. Did you order a large one for your house? The girls are beautiful as usual!

Susan said...

Good picture. I don't see any tears so I'm assuming the photo shoot went well.

Melissa Miller said...

I love the jammie picture!
I hate taking family pictures...well actually, just any picture with me in it!
I am loving your blog, you are one funny lady!!