Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Good stuff


I discovered the Betty Crocker Warm Delight Mini Molton Chocolate Cake (whew!) at the grocery store last week. I was going down the cake isle because I was jonesing for cake but there's not really room for it in my daily caloric intake. So yeah, I just walk down the isle and look at the cake hoping that it will satisfy my craving. I saw "150 calories" on the package and decided I could afford that. It was really good! Very moist. It takes 30 seconds to cook in the microwave and with a little canned whipped cream on top, it makes a very satisfying snack. Yesterday I had it with some strawberries and it was a good mix.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look delicious. I could go for some cake or brownies right now.
BEcky

Kristin said...

Good find, Shea. That looks yummy.

Lori-Ann said...

Wow that looks delicious!! I wonder if it is on the P90X diet plan. lol!

Melissa Miller said...

So what is your daily caloric intake? I am getting rather puffy, and I need to do something about it...maybe I should exercise more often then once every 2 months!! Your girls looked cute on their scooter today, with helmets! Very responsible of you!!

Susan said...

I agree, those mini cakes are delicious.

Jen Sue Wild said...

Those lokk very yummy... I am glad you could find something that you could enjoy with out guilt.

Quinn said...

I have some of those on my cupboard right now. But I haven't tried them yet.