Saturday, May 31, 2008
Here's a tip
If you are going to be the owner of a dog, make sure you actually want to interact with that dog. Nice weather has drawn us out of the house and into our yard which means we will now get to hear the neighbor's dog bark at us incessantly. We've been out all morning putting mulch on our beds and the dog barked at us the entire time. Ryan is still out there working and I can hear the dog barking at him. Seriously? I know they hear their dog barking all the time but I guess they just think we all want to listen to that melodious sound. There are five houses on our street and four have dogs. Ryan's mom is the only one who keeps her dog inside. All the other dogs either live in kennels and are rarely seen out of them, or are tied to the house. I bet that's a lot of fun for those dogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
HI SHEA!
Now that Ryan is a sgt. doesn't that give him the authority to shoot all annoying dogs???
When are you going to tell us about your mishap when you went parasailing????
Dad
So the dog barks at you? Like in a mean way? That would be super annoying. There are a lot of drawbacks to pets. Talk to you later.
Becky
it's just a small dog who just barks at anything. I don't think it would attack us, it just likes to bark. You'd think after 2 years it would know us.
I cant stand dogs that bark no stop. I just dont think dog owners get it!!
I don't think they have a clue how anoying it can be. Or maybe they do and they just dont care. LOl
We had neighbors like yours. We lived next to them for four years and only saw the dog once (though we heard from him on a daily basis). They never took the dog out for a walk. It's a big dog and I sure did feel sorry for him.
SO sorry! That stinks. Still waiting for you Mexico pics. Oh, BTW, we need to have another girls night out. I am getting cabin fever and need girl time. When does Kristin come in for the summer. We all need to catch up. How is Tisa feeling?
Shea I couldn't agree with you more. I never understood the "outdoor dog" as a pet. What's the point of having a dog. I would be annoyed at the owners- not so much the dog.
Post a Comment