The minutiae of my not so fascinating life in small town Utah.
Hi Shea, very funny. We had a good laugh. Thanks
Shea- how do you find this stuff?? That was a great laugh.
Whew, too much for me...I'm going with some air. :)
LMAO!
Sure the 1980s weren't so funny at the time. Can't imagine that we didn't notice how totally stupid everyone looked. Thank goodness I wasn't hip enough to dress like that ever. I'm off to lift some pencils now.Kim
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hi Shea, very funny. We had a good laugh. Thanks
Shea- how do you find this stuff?? That was a great laugh.
Whew, too much for me...I'm going with some air. :)
LMAO!
Sure the 1980s weren't so funny at the time. Can't imagine that we didn't notice how totally stupid everyone looked. Thank goodness I wasn't hip enough to dress like that ever. I'm off to lift some pencils now.
Kim
Post a Comment