The minutiae of my not so fascinating life in small town Utah.
So she started out DARK and went blonde? That is positively wild! She was a pretty cute, I concur! :)HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE!
Happy Birthday little Grace! :)I know I say this about your girls all the time but...she's stunning.
I hope she had a good birthday. I can't believe how much hair she had. cute, cute, cute
Happy Birthday Grace :)
She is such a doll :)
What a beautiful baby she was!! I hope she had a wonderful birthday!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So she started out DARK and went blonde? That is positively wild! She was a pretty cute, I concur! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE!
Happy Birthday little Grace! :)
I know I say this about your girls all the time but...she's stunning.
I hope she had a good birthday. I can't believe how much hair she had. cute, cute, cute
Happy Birthday Grace :)
She is such a doll :)
What a beautiful baby she was!! I hope she had a wonderful birthday!
Post a Comment