The minutiae of my not so fascinating life in small town Utah.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Thanks Grandma Toly!
For Grace's birthday my mom made an outfit for her Bitty Baby and one for Hanna's American Girl doll Kirsten . They loved them and I once again wondered why I hadn't inherited some of my mom's sewing talent.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The dolls are cute. The girls are even cuter. Happy Times! We miss you!
Hi Grace and Hanna. I'm glad you like your doll clothes. Thanks for the picture. Your dolls look beautiful. It is always a worry that things I make won't fit when I can't try them on. The ruffles were very time consuming (took a long time). Thanks again for the picutre. Love you lots Gram
4 comments:
The dolls are cute. The girls are even cuter. Happy Times! We miss you!
Hooray for Grandmas!! They truly are the best. :)
Hi Grace and Hanna. I'm glad you like your doll clothes. Thanks for the picture. Your dolls look beautiful. It is always a worry that things I make won't fit when I can't try them on. The ruffles were very time consuming (took a long time). Thanks again for the picutre. Love you lots Gram
Shea - I don't know why I was never able to catch on to sewing either. My mom can sew anything. Thank goodness we have them!!
Post a Comment