Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Audrey Elizabeth is here

Kristin, my good friend/ex-neighbor who abandoned me and moved to Missouri, had a baby girl on Monday. Kristin told me she was "almost 9 and a half pounds!" and had a lot of hair. The hair thing was important to Kristin because her other three kids were bald until they were 2ish. Kristin birthed this baby the natural way or as I like to call it "the crazy way". Now when women sit around talking about their birth experiences Kristin can feel superior to them all just as if she had birthed a baby while crossing the plains. Kristin sent pictures of baby Audrey today and she looks very sweet. Congratulations Bates family!

3 comments:

Susan said...

What a beautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

I wasn't baby hungry till I saw these pictures. Wished she lived out here so I could fill my baby needs and give her lots of sugar! Congrats Krisitn!

Anonymous said...

I had a friend who said that whenever she heard the phrase 'baby hungry' it made her think of Hansel and Gretl.
That is one cute baby. Nice work Kristin.
Becky