Thursday, October 11, 2007

John Williams would be proud

"Stacy have you thought about what your talent might be?"

"Well I've heard that playing the trumpet is pretty easy. Maybe I"ll learn how to play the Star Wars theme on the trumpet."

"Good, but I think it needs a little something else."

"You mean maybe an interpretive dance solo?"

"Getting there Stacy, getting there."

I was a trumpet section leader and I can tell you I've heard 12 year olds play better than this. Didn't anyone think to tune her trumpet before she went out on stage? As horrible as the trumpet plalying is, the dancing is even worse.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - that dancing was so awful I couldn't finish watching it - made me too uncomfortable. Where did you dig up that gem? Hope you are having fun with your mom.
Becky

Susan said...

Oh, that was awful. Poor thing, when she started dancing I just couldn't stop giggling. I'm sure that's not the reaction she was looking for.

noelle said...

what year was this? hair, outfit, it's all screaming 80s so please don't tell me it's in the past decade!

Anonymous said...

Still laughing!!!!!!!!