Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

My mom and I took the girls to South Ridge Farms in Santaquin so they could pick out a pumpkin. It's a yearly tradition we have and we always stop at the Red Barn for ice cream after. This year they had these super yummy apple cider donuts that I got because I'm not much of an ice cream eater. If you live in Utah you should check out this place out for the ice cream and really good fudge.


Waiting for the wagon ride with Grandma.


Grace took a long time searching for the perfect pumpkin.


Found them!


Evidence that I was there.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Mmm, apple cider donuts!!! You look a lot like your mom Shea! And the girls are so cute, as always ;)

Lori-Ann said...

Great pictures Shea. Looks like you guys had a much nicer weekend then we did- we were in our warm coats here.
The girls must be really enjoying having grandma around.

Anonymous said...

Apple cider donuts sound like heaven!! Mmmmm. Looks like you guys had a great time and, the weather looks fantastic!

Susan said...

Sounds like fun. One of these days I'll have to try these apple cider donuts. They sound delicious.

Quinn said...

We have driven by the Red Barn a number of times on our way to Vegas, but have never stopped. Worth the stop though, huh?

Ter said...

Your blogs always make me think that a trip to Utah might be in order. ;)

Anonymous said...

I MISS IT! And I love their pumpkin ice cream, hmmmmmm I am hungry.