The minutiae of my not so fascinating life in small town Utah.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Hanna got a haircut
We were trying to grow it out but she has the type of hair that gets stringy when it's long. So she and I decided to get it cut. We drove to Amanda's in Heber today and she gave us both lovely haircuts. Hanna thinks she looks fabulous and so do I.
She's a little model! I am gald she gave some kind and loving attention to the cat...poor thing doesn't know what it's like to be loved. Thanks for coming up here, it's nice to just hang out. Makes me miss you guys when you leave...ahhhhh, the good old days. If we can just get Kristin back here our circle will be complete again. Tell Tracy to be expecting a CoCo motion from Amanda for x-mas, she's part of the clan now.....Kristin, you'll love her.
4 comments:
Looks good!
She's a little model! I am gald she gave some kind and loving attention to the cat...poor thing doesn't know what it's like to be loved. Thanks for coming up here, it's nice to just hang out. Makes me miss you guys when you leave...ahhhhh, the good old days. If we can just get Kristin back here our circle will be complete again. Tell Tracy to be expecting a CoCo motion from Amanda for x-mas, she's part of the clan now.....Kristin, you'll love her.
Hi Hanna, What a cute haircut. It was so fun to visit with you. We had fun sewing your doll's jeans. You are a good sewer. Love Gram
She looks more grown up! I love it :)
Post a Comment