Monday, December 31, 2007

A few Christmas pictures

I always get caught up in the Christmas morning hullabaloo and forget to take many pictures. Here are a few I did get.

Grace wanted to read "The Night Before Christmas" to Great-Grandma Van Fleet.

One last picture before the madness begins.

They both got new American Girl Dolls for Christmas. Hanna has Kit and Grace has Emily.

The face says it all.

Grandma and Grandpa Toly gave them iPods.

Grace loves to sing while listening to her iPod. Sadly one of her favourite songs is from our neighbours country cd she recorded.

"Fuzzy" Crocs have proved to be very useful.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shea, Thanks for the pictures. What a fun time you had a Christmas. We were the same and didn't take many pictures. Love you Mom

Ter said...

I love the girls pjs and socks. They look like they are having a good time!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Great Pix Shea.
The girls looked like they had a great Christmas...

Dana Kuzmanovski, M.Ed., BCBA said...

Great pictures of the girls! Looks like they had a great Christmas.

We didn't end up getting an AG doll for Talia yet...but I don't think we'll be able to hold out much longer. :)

Nicole said...

So cute! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!