Hanna and Grace did so well in school this year that I thought it warranted a post. Both were way above grade in reading levels and both had pretty much perfect report cards. Hanna got a certificate from the Utah State Board of Education "in recognition of scoring in the top ten percent nationally" on her Iowa Tests. Basically it's a year end test all grade three students take. I don't like the tests but it's still cool when your child does well. Now summer is here and I don't know what to do with them. We bought Seven Peaks Water Park passes again so Tuesday and Thursdays we'll be there. Will anyone else be there?
Hanna and Grace getting ready for summer. We have a neighbor with a pop machine and they just love to waste their money there. I've had to limit their trips.
12 comments:
It looks like the girls were enjoying the hot sun today. It has been beautiful here today. Love Mom
I like the pic. It looks like a good memory for them when they grow up. :)
I love sitting in front of Hanna in Primary, she is just so funny. She is in my Activity Days now. We have an activity this Wed, 11 am, my house.
I'm glad you got 7 Peaks passes...we will be there. I'll look for you on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Love the picture. Summertime is the best!
Kids can be fun. Beth has been all about entrepreneurship lately - starting a number of shops in our home. (Tattoos, face painting, manicures, etc) Ethan goes on a slurpee run almost everyday.
I am looking into some summer camps that I think they might be interested - there is a cooking one that I think Ethan should go to so he can make supper. TTYL>
Becky
Annalise will be in school until the 20th -- oh the joys of year found school :/ But then we do have some plans this summer. We are also traveling to Chicago. I've never been so I look forward to the trip.
We won't be there. I'm not sure winter is over yet.
Congratulations on a great school year.
Shea, I love the picture! They're so cute! I didn't know any other part of the country called it "pop"... I thought it was "soda" everywhere except Buffalo!
~Dori
It's a canadian thing at our house. Ryan calls it soda.
I'm laughing that your neighbours have pop machine. Is it outside the house for public use? I can't picture it. Congrats to your girls for doing so well. Sounds like you have fun summer plans at the park with them. Ty is still in school until the 19th. It still doesn't feel like summer here yet.
He works for Coke so they have a coke machine outside their garage.
Post a Comment