The minutiae of my not so fascinating life in small town Utah.
This was on the national news at the gym this morning. LOL
That what happens when they let those people drive. You know those..."freakishly short people"
Whatch you takin bout Alyssa? He has a booster seat remember?
they say he bowls to have fun- but i think he goes to hit people with his clown car in the parking lot. i also really liked the witness-blurred out face- mullet militia give his account. I trust his mullet. I would use that in court.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This was on the national news at the gym this morning. LOL
That what happens when they let those people drive. You know those..."freakishly short people"
Whatch you takin bout Alyssa? He has a booster seat remember?
they say he bowls to have fun- but i think he goes to hit people with his clown car in the parking lot. i also really liked the witness-blurred out face- mullet militia give his account. I trust his mullet. I would use that in court.
Post a Comment