Saturday, September 27, 2008

Success!

Grace was finally able to master a backbend on Saturday. I love that at the end of the video she says "dernit" which says to me that we have lived in Utah too long. Also this giggle/laugh thing I do has got to go.


Grace doing a back bend from sheavf on Vimeo.

9 comments:

Quinn said...

She is so cute. Good job on the backbend.

Anonymous said...

Gracie great back bend!!! Love you, Gram

Anonymous said...

Nice work Grace?
Are your kids doing dance or gymnastics thsi year? I have a lead on a local piano teacher for Beth - I hope I can get her going on it. I guess maybe then we would need to get a piano or keyboard or something. Just a small detail.
How has the scootering been going? Did you get your keyboard fixed? How did you like the daVinci exhibit?
Becky

Susan said...

Good job Grace. At one time I could do a backbend but I think I would do serious damage to myself if I tried now. :)

Lori-Ann said...

So cute!! WTG Grace!

Lori-Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelle said...

you had to remove a comment?! I wanna know what it said...anyway, gosh dernit, you've got flexible kids! And I think your laugh/giggle is very cute.

Shea said...

I didn't delete it, the author did.

Kristin said...

Way to Go Grace!!