Shea, those are adorable. I love having Canada things. Austyn our oldest - who is canadian (our only child born up there) has the canadian flag hanging in her room. It makes me so proud to see the Red Maple Leaf. CUTE.
I bought Maple Leaf Robeez for Eden. Mine are Red with a White Maple Leaf on the front. I got them on EBay. I saw them, and had to have them. Jason still swears we are going to have one kid in Canada. We'll see . . .
4 comments:
I'm not Canadian -- but those are some serious cute shoes.
Shea, those are adorable. I love having Canada things. Austyn our oldest - who is canadian (our only child born up there) has the canadian flag hanging in her room. It makes me so proud to see the Red Maple Leaf. CUTE.
I bought Maple Leaf Robeez for Eden. Mine are Red with a White Maple Leaf on the front. I got them on EBay. I saw them, and had to have them. Jason still swears we are going to have one kid in Canada. We'll see . . .
I'm not Canadian but those are adorable.
Post a Comment