I was sorting through iPhoto and found this picture from the summer. Grace, Beth and Hanna are hanging out at the Lethbridge river bottoms. I think it's cute that both Grace and Beth are missing their front teeth. I'm glad that my kids have cousins their own age. Due to both families being reproductively challenged, there are only four total grandchildren but it's cool that they are all the same age. I'll blog more about it tomorrow but our house did not sell and it's making me sad.
*p.s. buy our pool table!*

9 comments:
Shea those pictures are so cute that I immediately put them in iphoto. Mom
Hey can I get you to send me more summer photos? Did I tell you about how my laptop died a few months ago? Well it is working again but I lost everything - and I recently discovered that I had a bunch of photos that I haden't backed up on there that are lost to the ages. It kind of makes me feel sick. They included the first day of school from last year. Too bad.
BEcky
Sorry about your house sale falling through.... That is such a cute photo of your girls.
I'll send the photos when this hellish week is over. I would be sick also if I lost photos. I worry about iPhoto but Ryan backs them up so I guess I can relax.
It's great to have cousins your age. Annalise has a couple cousins around her age. Unfortunately we don't live near them so we don't see them very often. But, they do have a lot of fun when they see each other.
Great pictures!! I want to hear about the crazy people that didn't buy the house.
Great pictures of the cousins Shea-I love that my kids cousins are so close too.
Sorry about your house...
Those are some cute kids!
great photos!
Post a Comment