Sunday, March 04, 2007

Fun Times

I'm doing a picture wall in our house and I wanted a baby picture of me so mom mailed me a few last week. I thought it would be fun to share some.


This is me at three months. Except for big eyes, I don't really see a resemblance to the girls.


My favourite baby picture of me. My grandma made me this dress and I still have it. Could I be any cuter? I think I look a bit like Hanna here. I'm 15 months.


I think I'm 18-24 months here. I can see Grace in my eyes. I love this dress.


This picture is awesome just because of my mom's hair. Also Monti's suit is pretty swell. I'm guessing mom made all our clothes here.


In this picture I was sick. Mom said I was very listless. Apparently picture taking was more important than my health.


I don't like this picture of me. Notice my tongue placement. I was saying "cheese" but because I had a lisp it came out "cheeth". Mom thought this was adorable. Wasn't so adorable when I was missing math to take speech in grade three. Mom made this dress also and I have to say the fabric is pretty fabulous.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pix :)

Nicole said...

Awe!!! You were (and still are) adorable!! I do see a bit of your girls in those picture's!!

me said...

Thanx for sharing, you were a cute baby! That 'fabulous' fabric made me bust out laughing tho b/c I'm pretty sure we all have these pics somewhere! LMAO

Anonymous said...

CUTE! I think Hanna has your eyes and Gracie has your nose. Love the clothes, my mom never sewed. Can you believe that....Mormom and never learned how to sew back then!!! j/k

Carol said...

I can see you in both of your girls.
I had that dorothy hamill mushroom cut too.
The pics are adorable. :)

I am LOL at the picture taking priority over your health :)

Lori-Ann said...

Shea those pictures are too cute! I definitely see your girls in them. Thanks for sharing!!