
Hanna had a school program two weeks ago and the theme was "Cultures of the World" or something like that. She decided, with a little help from me, to talk about Canada. We did a presentation in the class and then she had to memorize some facts about Canada for her program. They performed dances from around the world and one was The Macarena. She thought it was so hilarious when they wiggled their butts. I started crying during the program which now seems to be my response to any emotion. Luckily it was dark in the gym most of the time.
Here is a movie of her facts:
Hanna is the last kid on the right. Notice how she is smaller than all the other kids in her class.
4 comments:
I love school concerts. I always tear up too. :)
So cute! I'm glad she did well and enjoyed herself. Think she'll be as tall as her Mom or what? LOl
So cute, Shea. :) She did really, really well with the microphone! I would have been terrified to speak like that as a kid.
I must admit...I cry at school concerts too.
Awe, she is so tiny & cute :)
Post a Comment