Friday, March 16, 2007

My "Celebrity" Look-Alikes

I took off Sally Struthers mainly due to how she looks now. At one point she was pretty cute but lately not so much. Becky are you jealous that I look like Linda Hamilton? You know you are. I did one for Ryan but the best of his were Rick Shroeder, David Soul (Hutch) and Mark Hamil (Luke Skywalker).

Try It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shea,
when was your picture taken? You look very cute. Cuter than Ann Hathaway. I definitely think Linda Hamilton kicks a$$ in Terminator 2 , but I don't really think she is that awesome looking (same with Sigourney Weaver in Aliens - James Cameron's best work in my opinion)
SO we all got passport pictures taken yesterday and they didn't really accentuate any of our best qualities - maybe I will try to use it to do my look-alike test. I wonder if you tried different pictures how different the responses will be. Well I am going to go try my picture.
SIL