Saturday, March 24, 2007

Three Solid Reasons to Marry

Hanna and Grace were in the car talking about boys (this happens more than I'd like) when I heard Hanna say she and Landon (Kristin's son/ex neighbor) were a perfect match. I asked her why and these were her reasons:

1. We are both hilarious
2. We both like Spongebob
3. We have both lost one tooth.

She then said, "I think this makes us a perfect match."

I called Kristin and told her about it and she said she hopes that they will one day reunite and get married. I'd be cool with that.


Landon, Grace, Hanna & William at the water park.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they sound perfect for each other. How sweet :)

Nicole said...

That is so cute!!

me said...

Precious! Sort of like the no germs comment I got from mine a few weeks ago...things that make you go 'hmm?' Thanx for sharing!